We could most probably use the word “hit or miss” when describing Samsung’s proprietary applications. There are some (and characteristics) Samsung applications that simply defy logic. And then there are some that are so useful you begin to think how you’ll survive without it. The Floating ToolBox Apk on the Samsung Galaxy S5 was an app that tended to be on the latter–it was useful enough that you immediately notice that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 doesn’t have it (what’s up with that Samsung?). To enter this new app.
Best App For You Perfect AppLock Apk
“ToolBox–Floating Window App” is unbelievably called. In the name, it’s all correct. Floating ToolBox Apk sets a floating “button” floating above all other programs. Tap the button and it will open to display you five app icons you’d like to access quickly at any moment. Samsung had default apps like Camera, Browser, Voice Recorder, Notes, and the Calculator on it–this new app allows you to customize what 5 icons you would like to place there.
Floating ToolBox Apk Features
- Add more than 5 applications.
- Drag anywhere on the screen the Toolbox icon.
- Change the size of the toolbox.
- Start booting
- Custom app item for sorting directly on ToolBox.
- Change the ToolBox floating icon(custom icon you want).
- Support Animation when ToolBox is opened.
- Change the icon that floats transparently.
- Change color of the floating icon.
When application killed. Please wait for a few seconds for the application to initialize Service again and you can use it.