Pta Device Verification System, Registration and Blocking Systems (DIRBS) objective is to ensure a healthy growth of the mobile device ecosystem in Pakistan, DIRBS will ensure use of legal devices on the mobile networks the import, use and growth of legal devices will enhance government revenues, improve the quality of mobile service to consumers, preserve network resources of the mobile operators, provide better security and ensure the protection of intellectual property rights. PTA will make sure that only type approved and legal devices are operational over mobile networks in the country. PTA who create a fair regularity to the regime to promote investment, encourage competitions to protect consumer interest and ensure high quality of ICT services. You can check your IMEI no through this Device Verification System through your mobile device. And ensure you that your device is not the illegal device it is verified by the PTA.
Check This Interesting Application Too How To Apply In Naya Pakistan Housing Program | Who is Eligible ? |
Device Verification System it is a module of DIRBS used to check/verify device compliance status. It has three modes. At top you can use a web site interface to used to check your device, in the middle an Android app of this system is also available which also help to complete your task and in bottom there is also an SMS service is available in which you were sent your 15 digits IMEI in form of SMS and sent to 8484 a specific no given by Pakistan regularity authority. Basically, DIRBS is a system to cater to counterfeit and illegal devices. How we know that what device is illegal so this questions answer is very simple and quick that a device with valid IMEI assigned by Global system Mobile Association is a valid device or a device which have a unique IMEI is also been a valid device. A device which is not found in the stolen/lost lists reported to locally to the authority and globally to GSMA is also being a legal and verified device. And if your device is not absorbed these type of answers that it is an illegal device because IMEI has been reported as stolen/lost and all such IMEIs are blocked as per PTA policy. And if you try to make changes in IMEI no of your device which is not been possible but somehow you can try to do it this act will be considered a fraudulent with legal consequences. All such types of IMEIs will be blocked by PTA.
Check This Interesting Application Too Kids Zone App Apk – Parental Controls & Child Lock APK Download
Check This Interesting Application Too VidMate Apk Browser | Download And Watch Online Latest Videos
Features of Device Verification System
Know we understand very briefly that what is the purpose of this system and what is the main object of this Device Verification System is been narrated in few points in following which will give you a guidance that how much this system is important and make a role in the country.
- DIRBS (Device identification Registration and Blocking System) is a system to cater counterfeit and illegal device.
- This system gives you help to not identified the device but also it would block the illegal activities because if someone tries to sell the stolen device and their IMEI is not been proved it would be blocked and the device was not been sell it would useless or worthless in the market.
- Through this DVS system if IMEI is compliant it means that the device has a valid IMEI.
- This system developed a smooth environment for uses of devices use which is purchased very costly by the peoples because it would make clarity in their verification standard.
- You have used three types of forums to use this system
- Web interphase in which you were login and check the status of your IMEI device.
- You can use it your device because its Android app will also be available you can use and check the status of your device.
- There is an SMS service is also available you can send an SMS on a number and check the status of your device.
- This system is also been empowered the consumer to directly check their device status and also check the IMEI.
We can summarize this topic in these words that this Device Verification System can give you a platform in which you can check the legal entity of your device in which you were used your cellular network this Device identification System make you a legal and more confident to use and run your device in your daily routine life. Hopefully, you would found him useful when you use it. Lets Download PTA Device Verification System App file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Device Verification System (Apk)|
|Updated||November 10, 2018|
|Requires Android||4.0.3 and up|
|Offered By||Pakistan Telecommunication Authority – PTA|