If you are searching to check anyone’s call/SMS history on your computer or mobile then you are at the right post. in this post, I have to teach you “How To Check Call/SMS History & Download?”. It’s so much easy to check anyones such as “your son/daughter, Wife or GirlFriend” call/SMS history on your mobile. Just you need to have your “Jazz Internet Connection & PC or Mobile”. If you have these two things then you can easily check the call/SMS history of anyone’s without taking his/her mobile from any location.
Check This Interesting Application Also VidMate Apk Browser | Download And Watch Online Latest Videos
Check Jazz SIM’s Balance On Your Android
It’s really a very shocking trick to check anyone’s jazz sim balance on your android mobile within a minute without any kind of high technical trick. Just you need to have Jazz Internet on your android mobile and simply go to a given officially jazz link. Simply type the person number and you will get his/her Jazz SIM balance on your android mobile within a minute. After the check, the jazz SIM balance then calls him/her to say that you have *** balance in your mobile. when he/she listens there actual balance from you he/she will be shocked. then you start your trick to play with him that “If you want to get more free balance from Jazz then follow my instruction. He/She must follow your instruction which you say him after telling the actual jazz SIM balance.
Check This Interesting Games Also Top 5 Best Open World Games for Android 2020!
Check Jazz/Any SIM Call/SMS History By E-Care Service
The E-Care portal is an official system where you can check anyone’s call/SMS history just by follow simple instruction which anyone can do easily on your PC or Android Mobile. You can Check Any SIM such as “Jazz/Mobilink, Ufone, Warid, Telenor & Zong” by its Official E-Care Portal. There is no cost or need to get support from their franchise person. You can do it yourself easily. For example, If you want to check jazz/Mobilink call/SMS history then Just search in google “Jazz E-Care Login” without inverted commas. you will get the Offical Jazz/Mobilink E-Care Login link.
Check This Interesting Application Also CryptoPop Apk | Earn Ethereum And Popcoin By Playing This Game |
To Check Anyone Call/SMS History
Follow these easy steps to check your Son/Daughter, Wife Or GirlFriend Call/SMS history easily with your android/PC within few minutes.
- 1: First Of All You Have Jazz Internet On Your Android Mobile.
- 2: Go to bellow the page red UNLOCK LINK button to check jazz sim balance on your mobile.
- 3: Type the required person Jazz SIM number and press “Submit” button.
- 4: Call him/her and tell his/her actual jazz balance. When he/she listen and check their actual jazz balance. He/she will be shocked and mentally will be ready to follow your all instructions. then you say him/her that if you want to get free jazz balance then follow a simple step. you will really get jazz balance from Jazz/Mobilink company within a minute. When he/she ready to follow you then you go to the next step. Say him/her you will get a screen attempt to press okay or get a Message with PIN Number which he/she tell you instantly.
- 5: Search in google “Jazz E-Care Login” (Note: Replace the Jazz word to your required Calling Company such as Warid, Ufone, Telenor Or Zong to get their E-Care Login Link). Click the Jazz E-Care Portal Link. When E-Care Portal Open
- 6: Type the required person Mobile Number. After type, the number and press “login” button a screen attempt or message will be sent to your typed mobile number which you type on E-Care Portal. When he/she attempts the screen okay or tell you PIN Code. Instantly type PIN code and then you will log in E-Care Portal. Now you can check all Call/SMS history of your required person without taking his/her mobile from any location.
After following all steps you will be able to check the complete Call/SMS history of your required person that he/she how is cheating with you. I hope you understand all steps to check Call/SMS history. If you still have any question then must comment below. I will reply to your valid question.